Thursday, June 16, 2005

Over

Well, it's a bit late but I've left Leeds and am now residing in Blackpool once more. However, due to an internet connection as fragile as a porcelain flower in a cattle show, I am forced to relocate to my parents frankly monolithic computer. The keyboard is made from solid granite and each letter takes a good ten minutes to press. This post therefore, has taken some serious effort.

Big Brother 6 eh?

Derek: Posh posh posh bitch Maggie Thatcher darling posh moan
Maxwell: Potatoe off the hook slapper jog off mate potatoe potatoe
Saskia: I'm not racist but ahhahahahahha oh Maxwell is so funny don't fancy him you're so great Maxwell

I think there are a few others still left in aswell.

As I'm on this piece of fossilised shite, I am cut off from my vast archive of pictures. However, I did manage to find one picture taken just after I left Ebberston terrace:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As t'makers of GRANITEBOARDS we take exception to t'derisory remarks bout our product.Our boards are made to last!They are also handy should you be attacked as one belt with t'board should render t'attacker dead.Unlike your plastic boards which would barely maim him.
Our legal t'office will contact you soon seeking a formal apology and damages.