Friday, April 22, 2005

Right

Well something went wrong there. With the blog I mean, not with the world in general.

Anyway, I had to restart and lost 2 very informative and downright hilarious posts. Really, they were fantastic. This post would not be fit to lick the sweaty mochasin slippers of the posts that were lost. I shall create a tablet, engrave it with their names and mourn it every April 21st. Here written are our fallen comrades:

Fireworks
The Holy Grail

It's too nice to do anything today so I have done precisely nothing. Well, I went to a lecture given by the producer of ITV Calender news . But only because I had to. It was rubbish. So, to liven up this frankly rather flat post is a lovely picture from my archives. I am not in it.


This is my friend Gary. He is waving hello to you.

No comments: